(your phone rings, caller ID will show client’s ACTUAL NUMBER, and you hear a whisper: “OPEN Care TV lead” before you get connected).
Agent – Good (morning, afternoon, etc.), this is ( your name ), with OPEN Care Services. May I help you?
Caller – Typical response: I’m calling about the TV commercial.
Agent – Great! May I ask have you already decided upon the type of burial service you will need – cremation or traditional? (response)
Agent – Great! The national average cost is (Cremation: $2,500 – Traditional: over $7,000) do you already have an amount in mind?”(response)
Agent – Great! First let me review the process with you:
As you are probably aware it is quite expensive to pre-pay for a funeral, making it very hard for most families. Therefore, we utilize a final expense product that is inexpensive, very simple and fits most people’s budget. In order to prepare a quote for you I need to gather a little bit of information and see if you qualify. If we determine we have a product that fits your need and stays in your budget you can be protected today. There will be no waiting and no delays.
Let me begin by asking you a few questions: ( begin completing the Americo or AHL pre-qualification worksheet; also have the PRESCRIPTION DRUGS approval sheet handy).
Agent – “Great News! You qualify and can be covered today! The cost and coverage of the plan will be guaranteed for life. We just need to complete a few more questions. (complete the e-application, or 3-way conference in the TeleAPP department and finish the app with VOICE SIGNATURE, in case client does not have email or computer). Americo’s TeleAPP# 855-248-8327 or AHL/American Home Life# 866-967-2454.
Note: When you get to the financial section lead with the following: “Mr./Mrs. _________ there are two ways to pay for the plan. You can pay monthly which is how most individuals pay or you can pay annually – what is your preference?”
- Explain the monthly process of auto-bank draft.
- This statement will lead into a discussion regarding the cost of the plan.
- Complete the app and close the sale!
- Review the plan! (choices, premium, etc.)
- Be sure you provide your contact information.
- Follow up in 5-7 days to make sure they have received the policy in the mail.
Americo ‘s Final Expense Whole Life – Eagle Premier
- Product info: EAGLE PREMIER WL series (for final expense sales; most TV leads apps will be submitted through this product).
- AGENT GUIDE, product info | Client brochure | PRE-SCREENING worksheet / FL | Medications list
- eAPP DEMO training
- TELEPHONE SALES: No computer or email? NO PROBLEM! some clients don’t have email/computer so they can’t complete electronic signature. In this case, do a “three-way” call with Americo TELE-SALES, by calling 855-248-8327, then Press “1” and let Americo complete the whole app on the phone with the client.
- paper app download: CLICK HERE (Ultra Protector series app and rates need to be used if you want a “paper” app)
- Agent login on Americo: http://agent.americo.com
- RUN quotes and get the rates sheet
- WHO TO CALL? Americo’s CHEAT SHEET
- Product info
- AGENT GUIDE, product info | Client brochure
- paper app download: CLICK HERE
- Agent login
- Quotes and rates sheet
- WHO TO CALL? CHEAT SHEET
- LOG IN – MoO agent website
- Agent brochure and rates
- Product sheet
- Client brochure
- PRE-SCREENING, medical questions (from client app)
- Rates sheet
- RUN QUOTES
- eAPP training
- Agent Guide
- Underwriting guidelines
- PRE-Qualification questions
- VOICE SIGNATURE applications – procedure
- RATE sheet
- Who to call – CHEAT SHEET
- Agent Guide | Client Brochure | Product info
- Medical reference guide
- Rates – monthly | Annual rates per $1000
- VOICE SIGNATURE application, certification training – recorded webex
- Product info
- AGENT GUIDE, product info | Client brochure | Agent underwriting
- eAPP certification training webinar – recorded video
- paper app download
- Agent login for United American: http://unitedamerican.com/logon
- Quotes and rates sheets | NY Rates